Monday 18 February 2008

My Enchanted forest

The wood I have been into is magical and flowery. Its magical enchantment makes me feel at home. My real home. Animals running up and down playing, laughing, swimming, everything you can imagine. I can see how the flowers are opening petal by petal to the glistening of the sun. The scarlet, emerald, turquoise blossoms are divided into a wide range of colours like a rainbow. I can scent every flower, every petal, every grass, every tree, every thing, and every smells: sweet, aromatic.
I don’t know if this is a dream but it’s perfect. I’m walking in this endless forest. The gleaming stream has a watercourse that is perpetual. I am here in this Amazon so emerald green that I can’t bear looking at it. It goes into my dazzled eyes and stays there forever. This wood is enchanting, magical, and delightful, it is not simple, it is, it, is, oh! I can’t describe it; the beauty of this place overpowers me.
I have woken up; I am again in this horrible world of problems and homework. I don’t want to be here. I will hope to dream this dream again. I want to go home. My real home.
BGV 8Y

2 comments:

  1. me ha encantado to historia es preciosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. esta fenomenal escrito!

    ReplyDelete